Tuesday 13 November 2018

Top 20 Stan Lee Marvel Movie Cameos

We here at Cinema Analytica were devastated to hear about the passing of Stan Lee, the man who created Marvel. While his legacy in the comic book industry is indisputable, he'll probably be most remembered for his regular humorous cameos in the movies that were adapted from his comics. We would love to see those cameos continue with the magic of CGI. As a tribute to this great man, here is our list of the top 20 Stan Lee cameos. We each made our own list, then took the average ranks to make a composite rankings.


20) Incredible Hulk - Man drinks Hulk blood

"I guess it had a little more kick than he was looking for"




19) Daredevil - Man Crossing Street




18) Antman - Bartender

"Yeah, crazy stupid fine!"




17) Amazing Spiderman - Librarian




16) Doctor Strange - Bus Passenger  


"that is hilarious!"




15) Ironman - Hugh Hefner 


"looking great Heff!"




14) Spider-man Homecoming - Gary 


"don't make me come down there you punk!"




13) Antman and the Wasp - Shrunken Car Driver

"well the sixties were fun but now I'm paying for it"




12) Fantastic Four 2 - Wedding Guest 


"I should be on that list"




11) Thor Dark World - Mental Patient


"can I have my shoe back?"




10) Infinity War - Bus Driver 


"what's the matter with you kids? Never seen a spaceship before?"




9) Black Panther - Gambler


"I think I'll just take these, bring them over here and hold on to them for safe keeping"





8) Spider-man 3


"I guess one person can make a difference"






7) Avengers - Chess Player 


"super heroes in New York? Gimme a break!"




6) Captain America Civil War - Fed Ex Driver, 


"are you Tony Stank?"



5) Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - Watcher Informant


"anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted, that time I was a Federal Express man"




4) Winter Soldier - Museum Guard, 


"Oh man, I'm so fired"




3) Age of Ultron - Drunk Veteran, 


"neither was Omaha Beach Blondie! Stop trying to scare us. Come on..."



2) Thor Ragnarok - Barber 


"don't you move, my hands aren't as steady as they used to be"




1) Deadpool - Strip Club DJ 


"give it up for Chastity!"


No comments:

Post a Comment